Service Coordinator (Tampa)
compensation: Commensurate with Qualifications and prior job experience.
employment type: full-time
job title: Service Coordinator
Service Works Commercial Roofing, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Service Coordinator. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented with an eye for customer satisfaction to help ensure our clients receive the services they need in a timely and effective manner.
• Roofing or Construction Industry experience preferred.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office
• Bilingual Preferred (English and Spanish). Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational Skills
• Dataforma knowledge preferred
Manage our service department and perform all duties customary to, but not limited to the following:
• Answering multi-line phones
• Create Work Orders
• Bill work orders including reviewing the description, materials used and photographs
• Send Notice to Owners and COI’s
• Schedule Leak Calls
•Make Collection Calls
• Call Customers for approvals on NTE
• Complete Warranty Paperwork
• File Service Invoices
• Order Uniforms for all service employees
• Effectively communicate with Field Techs
• Be able to deal with issues in the field effectively and professionally
• Run credit card payments
• Approve daily time sheets and accuracy
• Track all unbilled hours at month end to reconcile
• Assisting with on boarding process of new employees